Do you find yourself with more to do in less time each day? This programme will help you to regain control by learning to prioritise, plan, delegate and to use practical aids to manage your time. You will begin to achieve set deadlines and get better results.
- To identify time wasting activity
- To explore time saving techniques
- To plan work effectively
- To reduce interruptions
- To understand your time management style and its impact on how effective you are
Time Saving Techniques
- Using “Action Lists”, bring forward file system and paperwork reduction.
- Being able to delegate tasks, accepting tasks and avoiding procrastination.
Controlling the Telephone
- Controlling incoming calls, managing outgoing calls and using voice mail to your advantage.
Planning / Scheduling Skills
- Prioritising tasks, organising your work and dealing with correspondence.
This course is available on our open programme, click to see our course calendar
The course is also available exclusively for your organisation and can be tailored to your exact needs. Please contact us to get more information or call 01656 644300 to speak with one of our advisors.