This course is designed for practicing managers who are responsible for motivating and developing staff.
By the end of this course you will:
- Understand what motivation is and how it works.
- Understand how we feel when we are de-motivated
- Be able to briefly outline classic motivation theories and what they really mean
- Understand that different people are motivated by different things (inter-personal motivation)
- Be able to explain how to apply a recognised theory of motivation to people in your workplace
- Understand motivation techniques
- Be able to review whether we help or hinder motivation within your workplace
- Be able to prepare an action plan to apply the course material in your workplace
This course is available on our open programme, click to see our course calendar
The course is also available exclusively for your organisation and can be tailored to your exact needs. Please contact us to get more information or call 01656 644300 to speak with one of our advisors.