Engaging Health and Safety courses for your business
TSW provides engaging Health and Safety courses and qualifications accredited by IOSH, NEBOSH, CITB and Highfield (HABC).
Health and Safety Courses we offer
- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- NEBOSH National General Certificate E-Learning Course
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely E-Learning Course
- IOSH Working Safely
- CITB Site Managers Safety Scheme Course (SMSTS)
- CITB Site Supervisors Safety Scheme Course (SSSTS)
- CITB Health and Safety Awareness (HSA)
- HABC Level 2 Award in Risk Assessment Course
- HABC Level 2 Award in Fire Safety | Fire Warden Training
- Power Press Training
- Working at Heights Training
- Manual Handling Training
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- COSHH Training
- Abrasive Wheels Training
- CDM Awareness Training
- Accident Investigation Training
- HABC First Aid at Work (3-days)
- HABC Emergency First Aid at Work (1-day)
- HABC Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid
We have developed many other courses in addition to those listed. If there is a course you are looking for that you don't see above, please get in touch with your requirements.
Open or in-house safety training courses
We work with organisations to develop tailored and bespoke health and safety courses, that are aligned to the specific needs of the business.
Our health and safety solutions are available exclusively for your organisation via our in-house training service - if you want to get straight in touch to speak to one our advisers please contact us now or call on 02921 680075.
Health and Safety open calendar course spaces are available, click 'the view dates' button on any of the courses below to secure your place/s.
Virtual, E-learning or Classroom Health and Safety Training
At TSW we believe that no one size fits all in health and safety learning. Many of our courses can be run in multiple learning formats, we can help you decide which is the best for you.
Why choose TSW for your Health and Safety training?
There are many reasons why you should choose us for your staff development, here are just some of the reasons:
- We have been delivering health and safety training for over 50 years
- We are accredited by world-leading institutions like NEBOSH and IOSH
- We are a NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner, meaning we have reached the highest standards in the delivery of occupational health and safety training
- We have hundreds of health and safety experts, consultants and trainers to call upon, each bringing their own experience to bear