The course will cover
- Legal requirements as outlined within the CDM regulations
- CDM documentation
- Integrated safety management
- Role of recently revised key duty holders (clients, Principal Designer, Principal Contractor, other contractors)
All those who manage or are involved in construction and demolition-related projects, either directly or via contractors.
By the end of this course delegates will have:
- A thorough understanding of the CDM Regulations and the newly revised CDM Regulations (2015)
- The ability to recognise the consequences of not managing safety within construction and design activities
- An understanding of the importance of planning for and designing for health and safety within construction projects
- The ability to offer guidance on a variety of roles and responsibilities encompassed within the CDM Regulations
- The ability to apply knowledge to a typical CDM project, gained via a workshop-based activity.
- A thorough understanding of the newly revised CDM Regulations (2015)
There is no pre-course preparation required to attend this course however a good understanding of spoken and written English is ideal.
Other courses you might look to if this doesn't quite fit what you are looking for are:
- Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
If you are unsure which course is for you or your employees, please call and speak with one of our Learning and Development Advisor on 01656 644 300 or alternatively send us an enquiry here