What will the course over?
Overview of the Information Security Standard (ISO 27001)
- What is Information Security
- Requirements of the standard
- Consequences of non-compliance
GDPR Myths and Truths
- Message for the boardroom
- What is the regulation
- The 11 Chapters
- These that have greatest impact
Data Protection Bill (DPB)
- Brief outline of the Bill
- Difference between DPB and GDPR
12 Step Guide
- Steps to take now
This course has been designed for those who are involved with information security, and depending on the size of the company, Director level.
Following the course, you will be able to:
- Outline of the legal requirements of Information Security
- Identify the implications of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Plan for the new regulations and ensure your organisation is compliant
Pre-course preparation & assessment
No pre-course preparation needed however there will be an end of course assessment.
If you are representing a business this course can be run exclusively and tailored to suit your company’s specific learning requirements and organisational needs. Costs are dependent on number of days required and bespoke content. Advice is available from our experienced Business Development team.
Other courses you might look to if this doesn't quite fit what you are looking for are:
If you are unsure which course is for you or your employees, please call and speak with one of our Learning and Development Advisor on 01656 644 300 or alternatively send us an enquiry here