What the course will cover:
This one-day course gets to the heart of service mastery, that of understanding and anticipating your customers’ expectations. Engaging in collaborative activities, delegates will be developing a better understanding of what their customers expect at key touchpoints (moments of truth) in your business.
Delegates will be equipped with the skills and understanding they need to leave every customer feeling positively ‘wowed’. Working through a whole range of engaging activities they will practice the techniques that will help them better understand their customers, find opportunities to add value and take actions that create memorable experiences.
Delegates will be using the acronym LEAP:
- Listen - Listen & watch for opportunities to ‘Wow’ a customer
- Empathise- Putting yourself in the customers shoes
- Attitude - Choose their Attitude at every moment
- Planning - Make plans and commit to purposeful action at all touchpoints
Action plans created by delegates throughout the day will accompany them back into the workplace and provide a bridge from learning to practice, deployed to have a direct and measurable impact on customer satisfaction.
This programme is for anyone, since every person in a business has customers.
Purposeful Customer Service is a course for any organisation with internal and/or external customers. Activities are designed so that every delegate considers the content in the context of their own roles and organisation, thus ensuring its relevance to the individual and private, public and third sectors.
Objectives for delegates on this course:
- Understand the Importance of purposeful service
- Identify what your customers expect to experience through listening, observation and empathy
- Develop plans to deliver positive experiences consistently
- Understand what to do when things go wrong, to turn a potentially bad experience into a great one
- Practice communicating, using tried and tested methods at moments of truth
- Anticipate and fix recurring problems permanently using root cause identification and planned action
- Adopt a consistent purposeful attitude with customers and colleagues
- Understand the importance of team collaboration and communication
Pre-course preparation & assessment
There is no pre-programme preparation required for this programme, though we would encourage the learner to consider the topic areas outlined and how they relate to their organisation and experiences.
Other courses you might look to if this doesn't quite fit what you are looking for are:
If you are unsure which course is for you or your employees, please call and speak with one of our Learning and Development Advisor on 01656 644 300 or alternatively send us an enquiry here