What will the course cover?
- Introductions and objectives
- Training session and resulting feedback to identify strengths and areas to work on
- What is effective feedback?
- Understanding learning – how do different styles affect how we learn?
- The training cycle
- Training and learning approaches
- Practice trainer techniques in a training session
- Session planning
- Giving feedback
Who is this course for?
- Anyone looking to become a trainer for the first-time
- Potential in-house trainers from within an organisation
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand their own role and responsibilities in relation to training others
- Understand appropriate and relevant training and learning approaches
- Promote learner participation and involvement by using effective listening and questioning techniques in atraining session
- Evaluate personal training strengths and areas to work on
- Define the factors that promote learning
- Demonstrate their session planning skills
- Understand the use of different assessment methods
- Provide effective feedback to learners
Pre-course preparation & assessment
There is no pre-course preparation required for this course and no formal assessment.
Other courses you might look to if this doesn't quite fit what you are looking for are:
If you are unsure which course is for you or your employees, please call and speak with one of our Learning and Development Advisor on 02921 680075 or alternatively send us an enquiry here