In the absence of government grants for adult learning, we wanted to do something for the businesses most affected by COVID-19. That's why, when you book a course or qualification with us, we'll take 25% off your bill.*
If you enquire from anywhere on our site, just quote the 25% discount and the sector you work in.
Who is eligible?
Anyone in or out of work, or booking training for their people, in the following sectors:
- Charity, non-profit and third sector
- Health care
If you're struggling with your training costs in another industry, we're here to support you. Tell us what's happening and we'll do what we can to help you with your training needs and budgets.
How it works
- Fill out the form below, or enquire from anywhere on our website, quote the discount and your sector
- One of our team will get in touch to help you organise your training
- We'll take 25% off your bill*
- You can sign up for as many courses and qualifications as you like
- You must book the course on or before 18th December 2020 to claim 25% off
What course could you take?
Any adult courses on our calendar.
We specialise in health and safety, leadership and management, quality and customer service training. Our most popular courses are:
- IOSH Managing Safely
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- ILM Level 3 and 5
- Core Skills for Team Leaders
- Core Skills for Managers
Although you're paying a discounted rate, you'll still receive the complete course syllabus, taught by one of our industry experts.
Where will you learn?
Whatever the pandemic throws at us this winter, we'll help you to train safely in a location of your choosing, online, with an e-Learning or virtual course. When lockdown lifts, you can join us at one of our premium and safe training venues.
What's not covered?
*25% discount is taken from your course price. You'll need to pay the registration fee separately. See example pricing below.