TSW has been delivering ILM qualifications successfully for over 20 years and has built an enviable reputation for quality and successful outcomes.
Our ILM programmes, delivered on our open programme and in-house, have been developed to cover the essential theory and practical skills that underpin management performance.
ILM Leadership & Management Qualifications
- ILM Level 2 Award in Leadership and Team Skills
- ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management
- ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management
ILM Coaching and Mentoring Qualifications
Confused by which qualification and level is right for you? - for a quick outline of how ILM qualifications work visit ILM qualifications explained
ILM Recognition Development and Endorsed Qualifications
Impactful leadership and management development comes in all shapes and sizes. We understand that you and your people may not want to embark on a formal management qualification but that you might still like to know that the training you are doing is recognisable.
Endorsed (assessed) and Development (non-assessed) programmes are ILM's benchmark of high quality bespoke leadership and management development programmes. These courses have been designed by TSW from the ground up and submitted to ILM for quality assurance.
The courses below, designed to meet varying leadership and management needs, have been recognised by ILM (click any of the links to see course details):
- Core Skills for Team Leaders
- Core Skills for Managers
- Core Skills for Coaching
- Core Skills for Project Management
- HR Skills for Line Managers
- Presentation and Public Speaking Skills
- Train the Trainer
Do you have a training need in your organisation, which you require an ILM recognised course for? Please enquire here for more information
- Studying membership of the Institute of Leadership & Management - All learners working towards an Endorsed or Development programme can access a wide range of study support by joining ILM
- Quality assured courses - ILM Recognition empowers individual and organisational leadership with flexible and quality assured solutions for progression
- ILM Recognition Certificates - ILM branded certificates are provided to learners increasing perceptions of achievement
- High standards - you can see at a glance that your managers are developed to ILM’s standards, validating your organisation’s investment in talent and performance
Why choose TSW for your ILM qualifications?
- Management fundamentals - our ILM programmes are designed to give your people the skills, knowledge and understanding to become high performing managers that can adapt to the many challenges that face them in the workplace and beyond
- Tailored design and delivery - We can build ILM qualifications that are tailored for your organisation and it's people. We work with you to construct a qualification targeting the achievement of your objectives and adapting assessment options to ensure they have an impact in your organisation (i.e. project based with measurable outcomes)
- Modes of delivery - ILM qualifications can be delivered via our open course calendar or exclusively for your organisation (in-house ILM qualifications)
- Non-academic - we are required by ILM to cover a range of theories and models, we always ensure that our delivery allows your people to understand how to apply them in their own role and organisation. Our focus is on what we can do in the real world, not in a classroom
- Dedicated support - our ILM-approved tutors provide ongoing support and mentor-ship, ensuring the best possible outcomes for individuals and organisations