The Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) is a world leader in the design of certificated health and safety courses and qualifications. Their training courses are built to provide practical tools and insights that help organisations and individuals create safer working environments.
TSW has been delivering IOSH training courses successfully for over 20 years, both through our open programme and delivered in-house, exclusively for an organisation and its staff.
We offer IOSH courses that cover core skills & awareness and management development, they are:
Health and Safety Awareness
Health and Safety Management Development
Confused by which Health and Safety qualification is right for you? - take a look at the Health and Safety courses and qualifications we offer
Why choose TSW for your IOSH qualifications?
- Health and Safety fundamentals - our IOSH programmes are designed to give your people the skills, knowledge and understanding to work and manage safely
- Tailored design and delivery - We can tailor IOSH qualifications to suit your organisation and it's people. We will work closely with you to ensure the course is delivered in the context of your business
- Modes of delivery - Our IOSH courses can be delivered via our open course calendar or exclusively for your organisation (in-house). The courses are available online, via Microsoft teams or as e-learning courses.
- Engaging and non-academic - One of the most important things about health and safety training is that courses are delivered in an engaging fashion, ensuring that learners retain and apply their learning. We focus on what your people can do in the real world, not in a classroom.
- Dedicated support - our IOSH approved health and safety tutors provide ongoing support and mentor-ship, ensuring the best possible outcomes for individuals and organisations.