IOSH Training Courses and Qualifications
The Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) is a world leader in the design of certificated health and safety courses and qualifications. Their training courses are built to provide practical tools and insights that help organisations and individuals create safer working environments.
TSW has been delivering IOSH training courses successfully for over 20 years, delivered through our open programme and in-house, exclusively for organisations and their staff.
There is an IOSH course for all levels in your organisation. Courses we offer include:
Health and Safety Awareness
Health and Safety Management
Confused by which Health and Safety qualification is right for you? - take a look at all the Health and Safety courses we offer
Why choose TSW for an IOSH training course?
- Health and Safety fundamentals - our IOSH courses are designed to give your people the skills, knowledge and understanding to work and manage safely
- Tailored design and delivery - We can tailor an IOSH qualification to suit your organisation and it's people. We will work closely with you to ensure the course is delivered in the context of your business
- Modes of delivery - Your IOSH course can be delivered via our open course calendar or exclusively for your organisation (in-house). The courses are available online, via Microsoft teams or as e-learning courses.
- Engaging and non-academic - One of the most important things about health and safety training is that courses are delivered in an engaging fashion, ensuring that learners retain and apply their learning. We focus on what your people can do in the real world, not in a classroom.
- Dedicated support - our IOSH approved health and safety tutors provide ongoing support and mentor-ship, ensuring the best possible outcomes for individuals and organisations.
Pullmaflex Case Study
Pullmaflex's middle managers joined our IOSH Managing Safely course to deal with the health and safety challenges in their role and address the wider health and safety requirements of the business.
“We have used TSW previously and found that both the service and knowledge of the consultant was excellent. Managers now have a better understanding of health and safety risks, responsibilities and the importance of 'why' so they can communicate to their direct reports. The training met our objectives.” - Pullmaflex
IOSH courses for your business
Getting your staff qualified with an IOSH certificate, no matter which level, will help your people understand how to work together to keep everyone safe. IOSH qualification are proven to help keep your business compliant with UK health and safety laws and a better place to work.
Benefits of IOSH training include:
- Reduce hazards that cause injuries and absence through risk assessments
- Control risks that could lead to prosecution, sentencing and fines
- Standardise process for manual handling and harmful substance management
- Apply protective measures quickly
- Safeguard mental health and reduce work-related ill health
We recommend that every UK business invests in IOSH training. It's useful for anyone that works with or alongside risks and will boost health and safety awareness within your organisation, saving you time and money.