We know that finding the right training for your needs is a challenge. Firstly, you need to find a provider that offers what you need. Then you determine whether they can deliver high-quality service and return on investment.
Word of mouth recommendations will give you peace of mind that you're making the best and right choice for your business and team. That's why we partnered up with the training feedback system, Coursecheck.
It collates verified feedback from real learners who have attended our training.
You can see our prices, product information and star ratings at a glance. It gives you complete transparency over our service.
You'll be able to read reviews provided by previous course participants, along with their overall rating of the course. This score is a culmination of factors such as how good the trainer was, how practical the course was and to what extent objectives were met.
- Coursecheck gives you independent star ratings and course reviews to help you decide on the right course and training provider
- You can use Coursecheck information when comparing course and qualifications
- It will help you find a training provider that meets the quality standards you expect
What is Coursecheck?
Coursecheck is an independent customer feedback system designed specifically for training providers.
It provides us with various management benefits, including:
- Instant visibility on what's going well and where improvements need to be made
- Automated alerts and reports, so we can act fast to resolve issues and provide extra support for organisations and learners, to achieve their objectives
- Follow-up survey capability to assess the long-term effectiveness of our training. Getting much closer to a true evaluation of training ROI
Digital collection, management and sharing of feedback that saves hours of administration
Why is Coursecheck a critical part of our service?
The independent feedback you give us means we can prove how good our courses are. You'll have a truly independent view of what we have to offer you.
Coursecheck works with 75 training providers who between them, run over 4,400 different courses in eight different languages. Because it has a broad database, it gives you a greater opportunity to distinguish a truly excellent training provider from one that is simply good.
"We aim to help organisations and individual learners to make buying decisions with the transparent information they need,” said Matthew Channell, Commercial Director at TSW Training.
“When buying training, whether for an organisation or for yourself, you must be able to match the provider and courses with the outcomes you seek to achieve.
”Seeing unbiased information and star ratings on the courses you are buying is an important part of the decision making process. Just as important for TSW, is our ability to continuously improve our courses in response to the feedback from those experiencing them first-hand”
Why should I check training reviews?
Coursecheck can help you dig into the courses you are looking for, to see what other learners have experienced.
The information within our reviews will help you to:
- Find the right course for you and support your purchase making decisions
- Ask training providers the right questions to make sure you get the learning experience you need
For example, if you are looking at a course and several reviews mention that the course felt too long, you might want to ask the provider about that to see if they have done something to address the issue.
You might see that there are some negative reviews on the course you are about to purchase – now you can ask specific questions based on what other people have said.
Whatever the line of inquiry, together TSW and Coursecheck have got your back.
You can source detailed course information and delve into the content to make sure you get the training you need. You'll feel confident that your choice is reliable, tried and tested.
How does it work?
If you take one of our courses, the Coursecheck review system kicks in at the close of the course.
- You'll be emailed a specific event code at the close of training from Coursecheck. The code is unique to you and your course. The email links to an evaluation form on the Coursecheck website, which you are asked to complete.
- Once you've filled out the form and sent in your thoughts, you'll receive an authentication email. Essentially, we just want to check the review was written by one of our learners. Once we have confirmation, your review is published.
- Coursecheck publishes a star rating along with a written review against the course in question.
We're working towards publishing all your reviews to every course on our website. While we work, Coursecheck will keep our scores public for the world to see.
 Data provided by Coursecheck in August 2020