Vocational courses and qualifications for business
We offer industry-leading training courses and qualifications in a broad range of subject areas, all designed to help you meet your performance goals:
- ILM Training Courses
- IOSH Training Courses
- NEBOSH Training Courses
- IEMA Environmental & Sustainability Courses
- Management Training Courses
- Leadership Development Courses
- Health and Safety Training Courses
- Business Skills Training Courses
- Customer Service Training
- Professional and Executive Coaching
- Quality Management Training
- Education and Training Courses
- Train the Trainer Courses
Some of our popular courses include:
- IOSH Managing Safely Course
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- ILM Level 3 in Leadership and Management
- IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management
- IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management
Our vocational courses are available via two main routes:
- Open programme courses for an individual or small group (See our course calendar, for our full range of courses)
- In-house courses, just for your business (See our in-house training page for more details on how we can deliver courses exclusively for you and your organisation)
Ways to take our courses
- In a classroom venue
- Virtual live online learning
- Distance learning and e-learning
Bespoke training for your team
We have over 20 years of expertise in creating bespoke training solutions for companies across Wales.
A more specific training programme can help your team to understand topics tailored to their needs, as well as provide a cost-effective solution for your business by delivering training that you have personally selected.
We’ll run a consultation with key stakeholders within your company to understand your needs before advising you on the best courses for your business.
You’ll then be paired with a trainer who will work with you to upskill your team, passing on key knowledge that will stay with them long after the course ends.
If you’d be interested in working with us on a bespoke training basis, get in touch today to discuss your options.
Benefits of taking a vocational course or qualification with TSW
- Practical, real-world training from tutors that have been there and done it
- A non-academic approach, focusing on improving performance, not just theoretical knowledge you might get from part-time college courses
- Leading professional qualifications and vocational courses delivered to you where you want them; in the office, at home or online
Unsure which training courses are right for you?
Contact us today, and one of our Learning and Development Advisors will be able to advise you to find the best solution.