Why Invest in Management Courses with TSW?
Management courses designed and delivered by TSW are not the typical chalk-and-talk courses you might have experienced or heard of in the past. Our courses are not simply driven by theory and models, they are highly practical and geared toward making better managers.
What you get from our courses for managers
We design management training courses that inspire attitude change, behaviour change, practice and performance.
Whether on one of our open courses or an in-house course exclusively for your organisation, you will experience:
- highly practical training, developing management skills and know-how that can be applied immediately in your manager role
- participants being challenged to consider how they lead and manage, to become more self-aware and to ultimately do things better
- highly relevant learning content and materials that ensure managers understand how they can apply management tools and techniques back at work
ILM Management Training Courses
As an Approved Centre with the Institute of Learning and Management (ILM), we offer a range of management qualifications that cover a variety of management levels and skills.
Our ILM qualifications are known as Vocationally Related Qualifications (VRQs), which means they are highly practical and focussed specifically on the role of a manager. They are aimed at developing the skills and knowledge needed by managers and supervisors so that they can perform at the highest levels.
ILM courses targeted at Managers include:
- The ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management course is generally aimed at first-line managers and supervisors (i.e. Office Manager, Team Supervisor etc.)
- The ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management course is generally aimed at middle managers (i.e. Operations Manager, HR Manager, Production Manager etc.)
Level 3 and 5 ILM management programmes are popular for new and aspiring managers and supervisors at the relevant levels.
TSW Designed Management Courses
Over the past 50 years, we have continuously developed and improved our range of courses to reflect the changing world of work. We strive to make each of our courses more impactful, engaging and practical.
We have a range of courses that cover the core skills required by managers at different levels and in different areas. These are available on our Our open programme course calendar or In-house, exclusively for your organisation.
Our most popular courses for managers include:
- Core Skills for Managers
- Core Skills for Project Management
- HR Skills for Line Managers
- Coaching Skills for Managers
- Performance Management
- Finance for non-finance managers
Bespoke Management Training
At TSW we have a long history in developing bespoke management training programmes specifically for an organisation. We work closely with organisations to develop contextualised programmes that align with cultures, processes, strategy and other important areas of a business.
Great Managers need interpersonal skills
The best managers need a wide range of interpersonal skills in order to be truly effective. In addition to the wider management skills courses we offer, we design and deliver many interpersonal skills training courses. Here are just some of our most popular courses:
Find out a bit more about Leadership and Management, with insights and articles in our blog.