- Payment terms are strictly 30 days from date of invoice or before the first day of the course, whichever is soonest, unless agreed otherwise with a TSW Director (only).
- For all training, unless agreed otherwise with a TSW Director (only), full payment is required prior to the first day of course attendance and delivery; failure to do so could result in the course/your attendance being postponed until payment is received.
- Payments are preferred by BACS, cheque, credit or debit card on receipt of an invoice.
- The name(s) of delegates(s) and their e-mail addresses should be provided to TSW upon booking, or as soon as possible thereafter. TSW will use these details for sending course and marketing communications, unless the customer requests otherwise.
- If a delegate does not have an e-mail address, then the booking customer should provide their e-mail address in order to receive course communications that they may pass on to the delegate attending.
- Joining instructions will be automatically forwarded to the delegates and/or booking contact’s e-mail address at point of booking. Further joining instructions will be sent four days prior to the commencement of the course.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to notify TSW, prior to a course starting, of any special requirements relating to themselves or the delegates attending a course. Failure to do so may result in the delegates needs not being sufficiently met.
- The customer will ensure that all course delegates attend the agreed course/event dates. Regardless of joining instructions being received or not, failure to attend is the responsibility of the customer.
- If a delegate is unpunctual or absent from an event, TSW is under no obligation to provide extra ‘tutoring’ for that delegate to catch up on any learning/content missed. It is a delegate’s responsibility to be punctual and to ensure they attend each day of training. TSW can provide support, if requested, an additional cost to the customer/delegate.
Where a delegate's demeanour and/or general behaviour has detrimental effect on other delegates or results in the disruption of the course, that delegate will be asked to leave. In all such cases, the full course fee remains payable by the customer.
Should you find it necessary to cancel the following conditions will apply:
- All cancellations must be received within the required notice period (see notice periods below) and submitted in writing to email@example.com. TSW accepts no responsibilities for failure to communicate the intention to cancel course bookings.
- If you or the delegate that you are booking on behalf of do not attend a course and have not previously informed us the full course fees will apply. In cases where a funding subsidy has been granted you will incur the full cost without funding.
- If a customer chooses to cancel attendance on an accredited course (qualification) any refund as per table 3.4 will be minus registration/certification fees related to a given awarding body.
- Examination fee refunds are subject to awarding body terms and conditions. Any refunds exclude administration fees which are included in all examination fees.
- Cancellation charges relating to the amount of notice given are as follows:
Notice of cancellation (working days prior to course/event commencement)
Level of refund
16+ working days’ notice
Full refund or full credit
10-15 working days’ notice
50% refund or full credit
0-9 working days’ notice
Attendance Postponement to Another Date
Transfer to an alternative future course date can be made pending the following conditions:
- Only one transfer is allowed per delegate/course.
- Requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org more than 5 days prior to the commencement date of the original course date. TSW accepts no responsibilities for failure to communicate the intention to transfer course bookings.
Payment is made to TSW for the original course date. Upon receiving payment TSW will provide the transferred delegate with a credited space on an alternative course date or transfer the course to the agreed revised date.
- TSW reserves the right to alter the course cost, content, lectures, times, date(s) and venue of the course at any time.
- TSW Training shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of statements or views and opinions expressed by its employees, associates or other third parties.
- Where event/course dates are unscheduled on acceptance of service agreement, the terms and conditions will apply on agreement of schedule of delivery dates.
Other Responsibilities of the Customer
- If accessing subsidised training through government or other such funding the customer and its employees are obligated to provide the information required on funding paperwork; including but not limited to company details and delegate details such as national insurance numbers etc. Failure to produce the necessary paperwork prior to the course will result in the customer having to pay the full commercial price for that course.
- Provide all information required by TSW in order to deliver an effective high quality service i.e. e-mails for all delegates to ensure proper communication such as joining instructions, pre-event questionnaires and follow up evaluations.