- The name(s) of delegates(s) and their e-mail addresses should be provided to TSW upon booking, or as soon as possible thereafter. TSW will use these details for sending course and marketing communications, unless the customer requests otherwise.
- If a delegate does not have an e-mail address, then the booking customer should provide their e-mail address in order to receive course communications that they may pass on to the delegate attending.
- Joining instructions will be automatically forwarded to the delegates and/or booking contact’s e-mail address at point of booking. Further joining instructions will be sent four days prior to the commencement of the course.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to notify TSW, prior to a course starting, of any special requirements relating to themselves or the delegates attending a course. Failure to do so may result in the delegates needs not being sufficiently met.
- The customer will ensure that all course delegates attend the agreed course/event dates. Regardless of joining instructions being received or not, failure to attend is the responsibility of the customer.
- If a delegate is unpunctual or absent from an event, TSW is under no obligation to provide extra ‘tutoring’ for that delegate to catch up on any learning/content missed. It is a delegate’s responsibility to be punctual and to ensure they attend each day of training. TSW can provide support, if requested, an additional cost to the customer/delegate.
Where a delegate's demeanour and/or general behaviour has detrimental effect on other delegates or results in the disruption of the course, that delegate will be asked to leave. In all such cases, the full course fee remains payable by the customer.