Engaging Health and Safety courses for your business
At TSW we offer a full range of engaging Health and Safety courses and qualifications accredited by IOSH, NEBOSH, CITB and Highfield (HABC).
We operate across the UK and overseas, helping organisations and their people improve workplace safety and staff wellbeing.
Why choose TSW for your Health and Safety training?
There are many reasons why you should choose TSW for your health & safety training, here are just some of the reasons:
- We have been delivering health and safety training for over 55 years
- We are accredited by world-leading institutions like NEBOSH and IOSH
- We are a NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner, meaning we have reached the highest standards in the delivery of occupational health and safety training
- We have hundreds of health and safety experts, consultants and trainers to call upon, each bringing their own experience to bear
- Our training is independently reviewed by the learners who attend our courses. Take a look at our Coursecheck reviews
Health and Safety qualifications delivered virtually, at your place or ours, or via e-learning
We have a wide range of expertly designed health and safety courses that are available through our open programme of courses and qualifications or in-house, delivered exclusively for your organisation.
Courses for individuals or small groups (Open programme courses)
We have an open programme of virtual IOSH and NEBOSH training courses, on which you can book individuals or smaller groups.
Courses for your organisation (In-house)
If you need to train groups of people then we can deliver any of our Health and Safety courses just for your business. You have three options available:
- Virtual training courses can be delivered through Microsoft Teams or Zoom, whichever works best for your business.
- Classroom training courses can be delivered on your premises or ours. We can also source rooms across the UK.
- E-learning training courses are available for some of our courses, specifically our Nebosh and IOSH qualifications.
We work with organisations, like yours, to develop tailored and bespoke courses aligned to the specific health, safety and wellbeing needs of the business.
If you want to get in touch to speak to one of our advisers please contact us or call on 02921 680075.
- HABC Level 2 Award in Risk Assessment Course
- HABC Level 2 Award in Fire Safety | Fire Warden Training
- HABC First Aid at Work (3-days)
- HABC Emergency First Aid at Work (1-day)
- HABC Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid
Other Health and Safety Courses
- Power Press Training
- Working at Heights Training
- Manual Handling Training
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- COSHH Training
- Abrasive Wheels Training
- CDM Awareness Training
- Accident Investigation Training
We have developed many other courses in addition to those listed. If there is a course you are looking for that you don’t see above, please get in touch with your requirements.