What is business skills training?
Business skills training (also known as personal effectiveness skills training) refer to a whole range of courses that develop attributes needed for high performance in the workplace. The skills needed in any particular job can vary, but will most often include a range of interpersonal skills, that are needed to work effectively with other people, or technical skills needed to perform a task.
What are some examples of business skills?
Below is a list of Business & Interpersonal skills and attributes:
- Conversational skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Rapport building
- Presentation and public speaking
- Team working
A range of Interpersonal skills and business skills training courses
At TSW we can provide a wide range of courses to develop skills for business, including all of the interpersonal skills and personal effectiveness attributes that are listed above.
We offer training courses on individual skills as well as courses with several skills covered.
See our courses below - if you don't see a course you are looking for please get in touch, we don't list every course we deliver and can design courses specifically for your business needs. We have a network of expert business skills trainers and course designers to develop a programme just for you.
For more information on course dates and a range of ways to develop your business and interpersonal skills, see some of the links below:
- Our open programme course calendar
- In-house delivery exclusively for your organisation
- Leadership and Management courses covering a range of interpersonal and business skills
How courses are delivered
At TSW we can deliver business skills training in a range of formats, they include:
- Virtual online training, via Microsoft Teams, in-house or on our open programme of courses
- Classroom-based in-house training, run exclusively for an organisation
- Classroom-based open programme training courses available on our public course calendar
Enquire now to see how we can support your training needs.