The TSW Open Programme is the full range of courses we offer to both learners and businesses. The Open Programme is delivered at our Bridgend Training Centre, Fairwood House, in professional classroom settings. We keep an annual schedule, with courses running regularly throughout the year.
The courses on the Open Programme cover several specialisms, selected to develop relevant skills that are in-demand in the UK and around the world:
- Leadership & Management
- Personal Development
- Health & Safety
- Quality Management
- Education and Training
If you’re not sure what type of training you need, contact us. Tell us about the skills you want to develop and your goals, and we’ll draw up a training plan to help you get there. We’ll walk you through the most in-demand skills and the appropriate courses and qualifications which maximise the potential of your people and organisation.
Our training courses are designed to have an impact where it matters and provide you with a return on your investment across a range of disciplines.
TSW Training Centre, Bridgend
The Open Programme courses are delivered at our Training Centre in Bridgend, conveniently located just a few minutes from Junction 36 on the M4.
Set amongst natural woodland, Fairwood House allows individuals to learn in a peaceful and relaxing environment outside of the usual workplace.
Our three training rooms can support large or small groups and have been designed to support a range of learning practices, including interactive group activity or teamwork exercises.
Why is it beneficial to attend your training in person?
- Leading Content Design: Our courses are continuously developed to maximise learning and create impact for your organisation
- Optimum Group Sizes: We always take steps to maintain minimum and maximum delegate numbers to ensure optimum tutor to learner time
- Course Choice: TSW has a wide range of courses covering key training needs and aligned to sector needs
- Networking: Your employees will benefit from networking and sharing experiences with people from a diverse range of organisations
- Flexibility: There are no minimum numbers required from your organisation, making it a convenient way to train a small number of employees
- Buffet and Refreshments Included: We ensure delegates are watered and fed, with unlimited refreshments throughout
If you can’t make it to Fairwood House to develop your skills in person, our Digital Open Programme means you can access the same content remotely. Find out more about our e-Learning and remote training courses.