It's all in the partnership
TSW is an expert in diagnosing learning needs and designing outcome-focused solutions to suit every budget, but don't let that fool you in to thinking we are a stuffy corporate learning provider - we are anything but!
We believe that the best outcomes originate from good relationships and partnerships, ones with mutual benefit. From the moment we receive your initial enquiry we will go above and beyond to build a relationship with you and your organisation. We will strive to understand what matters to you and how we can work with you to achieve your goals.
We also understand, that sometimes, you might just want a course delivered - we can do that too!
Our sole focus is on achieving the outcomes you desire; we will provide expert advice on the right solution for you and your unique situation. We offer you solutions in the following specialisms:
- Leadership & Management
- Personal Development
- Health & Safety
- Quality Management
- Education and Training
The solutions we can offer you include:
- Pre-designed solutions - solutions that have been expertly designed in response to business and industry needs (See Courses & Qualifications). Each is crafted to be easily tailored to your business...
- Tailored solutions - every solution you see on this website can be adapted and delivered exclusively for your business
- Bespoke solutions - totally unique training and learning solutions, designed from the ground up to achieve your desired outcome
If you have individuals or small groups of people that require specific training, and not enough people for in-house options, take a look at the courses available on our open course calendar.
We make sure we understand your needs
All In-House projects begin with an initial communication, where you brief us on your requirements and provide us with the context of your organisation and the reason for the need. We always start with the end in mind - our goal in the initial diagnosis is to understand your desired outcomes; we will ask questions like:
- What does success look like?
- Why do you want to change?
- How will you/we measure success?
- What do you want to start/stop happening?
- What’s keeping the business busy that’s not adding direct value?
- What’s keeping you awake at night?
- If I could change one thing for you today, what would it be?
Often, you will know exactly what you need for your organisation and have a course in mind - if we have a pre-designed solution that fits your need exactly then we can get straight to delivery arrangements.
Alternatively, you may be in a situation where you have identified a need and require advice to develop a solution; in this case we work closely with you to provide targeted solutions - whether we recommend a pre-designed or a fully bespoke solution you can rest assured that our primary goal is always to meet your objectives and provide a high level of return on in your investment.
When pre-designed doesn't hit the mark
At the beginning of each project we allocate a personal in-house specialist who will work with you throughout the process of diagnosis, design, delivery and evaluation. An expert trainer/facilitator/consultant will be selected based on their professional specialism, expertise, experience and knowledge of the industry, to deliver on the outcomes agreed.
Our diagnosis process takes a systems thinking approach, ensuring that we take a wide-lens view of the current situation. Our aim is to gather enough information on which to base a thorough proposal of recommendations, providing you with a line of sight from the solution to achievement of your goals.
We will provide a proposal
Once we have a good feel for your need our experts will design and present our proposal; this will provide recommendations for achieving the outcomes agreed. You will most often find our team in our 'war room', developing solutions following initial diagnosis.
Most often, we will provide a proposal in the following format:
- Brief and Scope - Our understanding of the brief and the scope of the project, also including delivery premises and other agreed details
- Learning Solution - Recommendations for a learning solution (including details on diagnosis, design, indicative content, delivery and evaluation)
- ROI -Recommendations for maximising impact and ensuring the learning transfers into the workplace, creating business results
- Indicative costs - to support with budgeting, a breakdown of costs and options that would be incurred should you decide to proceed
Your one-stop shop for learning and consultancy solutions
We pride ourselves on being a true business partner and as part of this relationship we source training and learning solutions that we do not deliver ourselves. We have built up a number of collaborations with high quality training and consultancy providers, ones that are like-minded and can offer the level of service you expect.
Whatever your learning or consultancy need, we can help take the pain out of finding the best providers.