Reasons to choose TSW for your IOSH Certificate
- Our IOSH Trainers are all experts in their field, all selected for their real-world health and safety experience.
- Full 24/7 support throughout your study
- Virtual, classroom and online/E-learning options to suit
- Available In-house, delivered for your organisation whenever and wherever you need it
- All IOSH course material and mock assessments are included in your price
- We have a 99%+ pass rate, your success is our success
- Independently reviewed 4.8/5 on Coursecheck
Are you managing your people safely?
Every working environment is dangerous and hazardous if your health and safety policy isn't well communicated or upheld.
You legally need safe working practices. But it’s more than that - your people do their best and most productive work when they're safe and well, and a risk-free environment protects your business interests too.
How can you make health and safety a company-wide concern?
Show your senior executive team, your supervisors and even entry-level staff what it is to work safely with an internationally recognised and highly respected qualification. Meet the IOSH Managing Safely, a course which is:
- Easy to understand
- Thorough and comprehensive
- Directly relates to the law and what's expected of workplaces in the UK
Who is IOSH Managing Safely for?
IOSH Managing Safely is designed for HR managers, quality check managers, MDs and team leaders and supervisors who are responsible for health and safety. Even better, you don't need any prior qualifications to do the course, and all ability levels are welcome.
IOSH course content relevant to every business
The IOSH Managing Safely syllabus is grounded in real-world safer working. You'll see practical improvements that benefit you, your colleagues, and wider business from the very first module.
The Managing Safely course consists of seven modules that cover assessing and controlling risk, understanding responsibilities, identifying hazards, how to investigate accidents and incidents, plus how to measure the impact of the safety measures you put in place.
Watch the video to find out why the IOSH Managing Safely syllabus is relevant and critical for every workplace to have in its working memory.
Does your workplace need a health and safety boost?
Neglected health and safety skills manifest in unexpected ways at work. Do you recognise any of these scenarios?
- There's poor visibility across the business between departments and messages rarely transfer clearly
- Your processes feel out of date and sluggish. It takes a long time to get anything done
- High rate of absence or sickness, related to depression and anxiety, manual handling, harmful substances or ill health
- Either there are lots of accidents in the accident book for incidents like slips, trips, falls, burns and shocks, or the accident book is completely empty - no one reports incidents at all
- High rate of staff turnover, reporting erratic behaviour, violence or aggression to HR as the cause
- Your staff can't name the people responsible for health and safety
All these issues can be remedied with employee skills polishing, and the IOSH Managing Safely syllabus is ideal for tackling them all.
Reward your team with safer working
The IOSH Managing Safely qualification is a continuous professional development staple. Awarded by the Institute of Occupational Health and Safety (IOSH), a Chartered membership body, it's well respected and recognised. It demonstrates, unquestionably, that you have responsible and safe abilities and qualities, and that your workplace is operating to the highest possible safety standard.
When you achieve the IOSH Managing Safely course, you will be awarded an IOSH Managing Safely certificate that marks a change in your abilities, and celebrates your achievement.
TSW's IOSH Managing Safely course is rated 4.8/5 stars by 139 learners
"The course was fully kitted out for people who have never met health and safety before and those who have been using it over the years. It was a great refresher and good content of an online learning platform." - Nina M
"The course was very well presented and structured. Our tutor was very easy to understand and engaged with each and every one of us. Not once did I switch off during the course. Highly recommend to anyone who is looking to do the course. The content was good and the overall course was great. Thank you" - Neil P
"I thought the course content was very good and very well laid out to help me understand what it was all about. The trainer was very engaging and kept things flowing very well, he kept my attention for the whole 3 days which I personally find very important." - Gary M
Read more of TSW's learner feedback from both online and in-person IOSH Managing Safely training on Coursecheck.
Meet our IOSH Chartered Head of Health and Safety, Luke Pitt
Luke leads the health and safety team and IOSH Managing Safely course at TSW. Here he talks about why our IOSH course will protect your business and revitalise how your people feel about manging safely...
How much does the IOSH Managing Safely course cost?
The cost of the course depends on how you want to learn:
- Our open programme courses start from £499+VAT
- The cost of in-house courses, run exclusively for your organisation, vary based on numbers and specific requirement.
- The Virtual IOSH Managing Safely costs £499+VAT
- The E-learning/online IOSH Managing Safely costs £195+VAT per person (includes your IOSH fee of £25)*
Your IOSH registration and certification are included in the IOSH course cost, as well as all of your course materials.
*The online course fee grants you six months of access to our learning portal. You can extend access for an extra three months for an additional £60.00 + VAT.