Meet the Online IOSH Managing Safely
IOSH Managing Safely is one of the best known and respected health and safety distance learning courses in the UK and around the world.
The online course is identical to the classroom IOSH Managing Safely course, delivering the same contents and outcomes. Hazard perception, risk management and health and safety responsibilities are all on the agenda - the only difference is that it's delivered on any internet-enabled device.
By taking the IOSH training online, you're signing up for an easy, safe and convenient way to get a world-leading qualification.
On successful completion, you will be awarded an IOSH Managing Safely certificate, a nationally recognised and respected training accreditation for managers and supervisors.
A premium online experience with TSW
The TSW Online Managing Safely course is unlike any other.
- Premium access to the TSW Learning Environment, which is packed with quizzes, interactive assets and supporting information to prepare you for the assessments and working safely back at the day job
- Complete flexibility to study in a convenient location of your choice
- Uninterrupted learning, where you're in control of your schedule
The E-learning IOSH Managing Safely course is the most cost-effective and hassle-free online training option.
- It's completely stress-free and on your terms. You decide when you learn and how much you do
- You've got six months to complete the course, with the option to extend the time frame if you need it
- Just log into the TSW Learning Environment, wherever you are, on any internet-enabled device and start learning
It's a highly interactive IOSH e-learning course that helps your learning stick.
Absorb the IOSH Managing Safely syllabus by completing a series of intuitive activities and receive step-by-step guidance along the way and support from our dedicated team. Feeling stuck? There's unlimited expert IOSH trainer support just a click away. Just 'ask a question' and the trainer will get back to you.
The benefits of the E-learning IOSH
- Learn when you can. If you don't the flexibility or availability to join a classroom course, e-learning slots into your schedule
- Go at your own pace. Take the course at a comfortable speed for you. If you need more time or want to revisit topics, you can
- Help, if you need it. You're not alone.
The Virtual IOSH Managing Safely lifts the expertise from the health and safety classroom into a live, digital environment.
- Virtual training is in the moment - it's a face-to-face course with an IOSH expert trainer and course mates via Microsoft Teams
- It's the quickest online IOSH course. You complete the online training in three days
- Authority answers are at your fingertips, in an instant. You get exclusive use of a 24/7 chatroom to problem-solve with your peers, guided by your trainer
Just like the E-Learning course, you'll have access to the premium TSW Learning Environment. Our interactive techniques health-check your learning and prepare you to pass the exam and assessment.
The benefits of the Virtual IOSH
- The classroom comes to you. The in-person experience has been lifted out of the training centre and delivered to your door
- Share experiences. By working in a group, you'll benefit from real working experiences from your peers and trainer, which makes the contents more memorable and applicable
- Quick and simple. We've invested in the right technology to make online learning really easy, what's more, it doesn't slow down the schedule. You'll have your IOSH Managing Safely in just three days.
How much does the IOSH online course cost?
- The E-learning IOSH Managing Safely costs £195+VAT per person (includes your IOSH fee of £25)*
- The Virtual IOSH Managing Safely costs £499+VAT
*The fee grants you six months of access to our learning portal. You can extend access for an extra three months for an additional £60.00 + VAT.
Discounts are available for multiple people, please enquire for more information.
Is the IOSH online content different?
The content on this e-learning course is identical to that covered in a classroom or virtually. You will cover:
- Introducing managing safely
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment
Each module includes:
- Learning outcomes - You will be provided with an overview of each module and a description of what you will be learning.
- Learning resources - You'll have access to a range of resources including core study material, videos, case studies, interactive exercises.
- Learning exercises - Throughout the course you will complete multiple choice and written exercises to test your knowledge and understanding along the way.
- Learning points - Along the way, the course will help you identify the main learning content that you will need to know in readiness for the assessment.
For a full breakdown of the IOSH managing safely course syllabus, click here.
How is the Online IOSH Managing Safely assessed?
Your understanding of health and safety basics is evaluated using a multi-format question exam and a risk assessment project, both of which must be completed to gain certification.
The IOSH Managing Safely certificate is awarded to all those who successfully complete both assessments. For the e-learning, the multiple-choice question exam is completed online and the practical risk assessment project is completed offline before being uploaded to the platform.
What do I need to do before signing Up for the Online IOSH Managing Safely?
Consider whether you will have free time and a quiet space to complete an e-learning course successfully.