This course will cover:
- Understanding the Team Leader/Supervisor’s Role
- Successful Interpersonal Communication
- Team building, people management and motivation
- Enhancing team performance through coaching and development
- Problem solving and dealing with difficult people
This course has been purpose designed for new, existing or aspiring Team Leaders who might have the following job titles:
- Team Leader
- Section Leader
By attending the courses delegates will be able to:
- Adopt attitudes and to practice characteristics and behaviours akin to a high performing Team Leader
- Create a SMART development plan that translates learnt skills and knowledge into action in the workplace
- Develop a strong self-awareness so that they become reflective and understand how they must develop to reach their full potential
- Take actions following the course to ensure their team receives effective communication, direction and support, in order that they too can perform to their maximum potential
The facilitator will coach and assist participants to develop a personal application and development plan to implement on their return to work. This should ideally be shared with others in the participant’s development i.e. the Line Manager (Senior), HR Manager etc.
For maximum impact, it is important for participants to receive support following the event, but also to be held to account for the actions they have committed to during the course.
In addition, participants will have the facilitator’s e-mail details and they will be available contact them for four weeks following a course – in this time participants may send any queries the have relating to the course and how they can put their learning into practice in the workplace.
Other courses you might look to if this doesn't quite fit what you are looking for are:
- Core Skills for Coaching
- HR Skills for Line Managers
- Core Skills for Managers
- Core Skills for Project Managers
If you are unsure which course is for you or your employees, please call and speak with one of our Learning and Development Advisor on 01656 644 300 or alternatively send us an enquiry here