About Our Leadership and Development Courses
Leadership courses come in many shapes and sizes, just like people and businesses.
At TSW, we believe that leadership skills are developed best when learners are engaged in experiential courses tailored to their needs.
Our approach to Leadership development is not driven by academic theory and models alone. We focus in on the real world of work, helping to build high performing leaders that can make a difference when it counts.
Because your approach is unique to you, we base our learning methods on 5 basic leadership principles:
- Leadership is not a job title or an exclusive tool for senior management, but a tool anyone can use when they want to affect a change
- Leadership often shows up in times of change or crisis, and done well can ovoid the latter
- People follow people and not titles. Leadership is a contact sport that requires leaders to make meaningful connections with those they intend to lead
- In a time of change, the role of leaders is to provide direction, provide a playing field and the rules of the game, then get out of the way
- The 5th principle is that the only tool in your toolbox is the ability to communicate, well. When this tool fails, Leadership dies!
Using the 5 principles we coach participants to use strategies and tactics to make the connections, provide the rules and create the playing field and to communicate skillfully.
We have off-the shelf solutions available and can work with you to tailor solutions to your very specific needs. Leadership solutions are available to you via:
Take a look at our range of leadership courses such as our ILM courses and qualifiications and more.