What does an Internal Auditor Course Cover?
- Introduction to Quality Assurance
- ISO 9000 content and interpretation
- Audit preparation (developing audit plans, checklists, and information gathering)
- Audit techniques (various audit trails)
- Nonconformities and corrective action programmes - (identifying trends)
- Audit follow-up and closeout
The course includes practical exercises on:
- Audit preparation
- Live auditing
- Recommendations for improvement
- Corrections and corrective actions
- Nonconformity reporting
Who is the IRCA Internal Auditing Course for?
This course is designed for learners who require the basic skills necessary to carry out internal audits against the ISO9001:2015 or other quality standards.
We also off the ISO9001:2015 Lead Auditor course, take a look.
This is a two-day course
By the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Understand the underlying principles of quality management; how quality systems are structured; audit process and use of techniques
- Have practiced every aspect of an internal audit
- Have received continuous assessment; feedback on performance
- Be capable of adding value through audit words
Is ISO9001 still relevant in 2020?
Pre-course Preparation & Assessment
- There will be no pre-course preparation required however you will be asked to complete a pre-course questionnaire prior to the first day of the course. This ensures that the course is delivered to the highest quality and is relevant to your needs and objectives
- You should have a good working knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 standard, which may be gained on our IRCA Internal Auditor Course or through your own working experience.
If you are representing a business this course can be run exclusively and tailored to suit your organisation's needs. Costs are dependant on the number of days and level of bespoke content. Enquire now to find out more.